Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

how can my oldest daughter give custody of her child to my other daughter

Asked on 11/17/09, 8:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

She cannot without consent of the father if he is alive and has not had his parental rights terminated. Regardless, her sister could petition for guardinaship.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/09, 1:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana