Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

my ex girlfriend and i have a truck in both of our names. she has possesion of the truck how do i go about getting half of what the truck is worth?

Asked on 8/06/09, 2:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

One option is to marry her. The other is to sue her for one half the value. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/09, 4:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana