Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

I paid for some products via money order and the person never sent them and has fallen off the earth since cashing my money order. He used a fake name however I believe I have since revealed his real identity. I filed an internet fraud report however law enforcement has been less than helpful? What can I do?

Asked on 8/10/09, 1:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana