Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Indiana

Had a heart attack and after coming home from hospital I dehidrated because one of my Dr s precribered me to many water pills it has messed up my kidneys,splean,vision what is my legal right to compsation

Asked on 2/05/17, 5:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

I am so saddened to read about your situation. Malpractice must always be considered when a patient is worse after a procedure. When malpractice is proved, the victim is entitled to compensation in an amount not to exceed 1.25 million dollars. In many cases, that amount is not enough. However, in Indiana, the statute places a limit on how much compensation a victim can receive. I hope that this answer helps you. Feel free to post a follow up question if you have one.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/17, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Indiana