Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

Auto Accident

ok i was involved in an auto accident and hte girl that hit me was traveling at 64 mph and hit me at a dead stop which i was waiting for the Van in front of me to turn left. and i was just wondering who pays for the medicals bills that still has to be paid after i have excededed my 5000.00 uninsured mortiest account?

Asked on 2/10/04, 3:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mary J. Hoeller, R.N., J.D. Attorney At Law

Re: Auto Accident

You should submit those to your health insurer.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/04, 3:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana