Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

I was involved in an auto accident back in 1990 while serving on active duty while stationed at Fort Bragg NC. I received compensation for my injuries that I sustained in the accident in 1991. The case was settled out of court by my attorney, myself and the insurance company. I don't remember the attorney that handled my case and my question is would there be anyway that I can retrieve any information regarding this type of incident through public records, or other archival material? If so where should I start? The accident happened in Cumberland county in Fayetteville NC.

Asked on 10/14/16, 9:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

The police report would probably still be available as well as court records if any case was actually filed. Other documents, such as the insurance company file or your lawyer's documents are probably long gone because it is way past the time required to have kept them.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/16, 4:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana