Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

Can I deed some property to my daughter without a survey?

Asked on 11/05/18, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Yes. No survey required. But have an attorney do it.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/18, 2:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana