Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

my father and his two patners take a loan of 11 lacks from dfc in 1985 for his plant and machinery. after 6 month of starting the factory he can give emi and skip the emi of 1 month so gov. can seal the factory .myfather patner can papers of factory to dfc for recovery and all the sum of money after selling machinery but dfc can send notices to my father continuously for recovery whayt can i do?

Asked on 2/03/12, 10:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Sorry, can't understand your question. Try resubmitting without abbreviations.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/12, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana