Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

I have a property in rural Indian. An joining property has a logging company cutting trees on there side of the boarder. By logging they have damaged my fence and there is fallen tree debris on my land. It will take hours of labor to repair this damage. What responsibility does the property owner or logging company have?

Asked on 6/10/19, 9:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

They are responsible for cleanup and repair.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/19, 3:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana