Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

I share an easment with the adjoining property owner.

1/2 of the easment is on my property the other half on his.

The easement has been recorded on my property deed.

The adjoining property owner has placed fenceposts in the middle of the easment.

What can I do?

Asked on 4/22/10, 1:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Have a letter send a cease and desist letter.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/10, 2:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana