Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

I live in Indiana. In the past I have claimed both of my kids because my ex was always behind on chid support; this year he has paid in full but owes me for healthcare/medical expenses. Can I claim both kids since per our divorce agreement he is to pay 44% of the kids medical expenses?

Thank you,


Asked on 12/20/10, 11:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Please repost with information from the decree concerning the exemption.

Read more
Answered on 12/25/10, 12:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana