Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

How do I make sure my last wishes are carried out? I'm not sure my husband will unless he has too. Is a will enough?

Asked on 5/13/11, 10:00 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Have a will with someone other than your husband named as personal representative. You may also want to have a living will, so that your wishes regarding extraordinary medical care are carried out.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/11, 6:04 am
Voyle A. Glover Attorney at Law

Estate planning is an absolute must. You need to speak with an attorney to discuss all your options. There are some things you can do in order to make sure your wishes are met, and there are some things you could do that would accomplish that, but that may not be wise because of other issues/concerns.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/11, 11:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana