Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

My divorce decree states that my ex is to pay me $1000 per month for Alimony and $1000 per month for property equalization. It is the first month since the decree has been in place and paid me late but only $200 Alimony and $400 property equalization. Should I move forward with contempt?

Asked on 7/22/19, 10:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

I would check to see what my attorney thinks about this.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/19, 9:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa