Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

I fired my old attorney and he is still emaling and making the calls on my case what do i do

Asked on 7/03/16, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Ask that they withdraw, and have your new attorney contact then about a joint Withdrawal and Entry.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/05/16, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas