Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

My infant son got placed in ppc from the hospital and now I'm going through dcf and etc. To try and fight for him to come back home . I'm not sure what all my rights are or if I have the right to sign custody over to grandparents or not at this point . ? What's the best and fastest way to go about this to get him out of a foster home and back with family ??

Asked on 12/27/18, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lisa Williams-McCallum Williams Family Law Practice

You should call me at the office and we can discuss the particulars of your situation. You definitely have rights. What county are you in? My office number is 785-217-4603. I'd be happy to talk to you about it.

Lisa Williams-McCallum

Read more
Answered on 12/27/18, 3:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas