Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Kansas

Do I need an attorney to pursue a Limited Action in Kansas?

Asked on 7/24/16, 7:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Although many thibgs can be resolved thriugh the small claims court, there is no requirement that an individual have an attorney to pursue a liited actions case. There are technical aspects of a limited action suut that a layperson might nit realize. So, the persn with counsel will probably gave a better outcome..

A pro se litigant can inly represent themself. If there is more than one plaintiff, or the plaintiff is a corporation, you'll need an attorney.

Goid luck

Read more
Answered on 7/25/16, 10:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Kansas