Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Kansas

I recently found out I was diagnosed with a rare blood disease. My former doctor tested me for this, put my positive result in my medical file but never told me or referred me to a specialist. It may have caused repeated miscarriages. Can I sue him for this?

Asked on 5/10/12, 1:39 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

The time in which to bring a malpractice claim is very short. Therefore, you should consult directly with a malpractice attorney. Manny offer a free or low cost initial consultation.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/16/12, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Kansas