Legal Question in Military Law in Kansas

Mortgage and the SSRA

My husband was placed on active duty on 10 Sept until 30 Sept 2008. My mortgage company says he is only signed as a ''vested owner'' in our mortgage. Is there any way to get them to lower our interest rate while he is deployed? I have called them several times and am not getting anywhere.

Asked on 9/24/07, 5:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip D. Cave Military Law & Justice

Re: Mortgage and the SSRA

You can go to your Post Legal Assistance office. The attorney's there should be able to advise and help on this.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/07, 6:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Kansas