Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

Neighbor put up a fence with the whole fence and posts on our side of the property line, what can we do about it?

Asked on 7/09/16, 2:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Demand the get move it, or buy that strip of property from you. It they don't, and you're certain that it's on your land, remove it.

Goid luck

Read more
Answered on 7/10/16, 9:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas