Legal Question in Business Law in Kentucky

Can an investor who commits to but does not put up and cover his percentage of the capitalization of the investment legally expect to receive his percentage of the income that investment generates?

Asked on 7/24/21, 10:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

This will largely depend on the terms you agreed to. But in general, if you don't meet your end of the bargain then that is a breach and the agreement with you will terminate.

If you need clarification, I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in private and discuss your specific situation in more detail. You can start by calling around to several for a free phone consultation, get some insights then pick the best fit to work with.

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/21, 7:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kentucky