Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Kentucky

I bought a tv with my bank card.I have my bank statement and my online me and my baby daddy broke up and he wants to keep my tv.he said it was a gift to him fro watching my son.he is not his biological son.we never agreed on anything like that.what should i do?

Asked on 11/09/11, 2:16 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

Take your TV; he doesn't have any claim to it if you aren't married or you didn't give it to him. If he has it and won't return it, file suit against him for either its return or adequate compensation.

Read more
Answered on 11/12/11, 3:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Kentucky