Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Kentucky

A couple is separated, going to divorce. The wife moved out of the house, is there any thing she can do legally to prevent the husband from having someone move into the house?

Asked on 9/12/11, 1:58 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

She can bring a motion for temporary relief before the court to ask for such an order.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/11, 9:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Kentucky