Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Kentucky

The court awarded my ex-husband vehicles in the final decree that was in my name. He was told in court to get these vehicles out of my name, I met him at the court house and signed the documentation for this to be done. However, it is approximately three years later, and I discovered that I have delinquent taxes on these vehicles and they are still in my name.

What are my rights? How should I handle this?

Asked on 1/20/12, 1:59 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

You'll have to go back to court to enforce the decree and make him pay the taxes.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/12, 1:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Kentucky