Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Kentucky

OK. My husband took my kids for the summer. Refused to return them so now we are going thru court..but no custody has been established. He is letting me have them for Xmas..but I have no plans on returning them. He now wants me to sign a paper before getting them saying ill return them. If its not motorized or lawyer signed..just hand written can it be used against me?

Asked on 12/21/11, 3:10 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

You need a lawyer. Why on earth is there no temporary custody order? That's why these issues tend to explode into massive conflict. Don't sign anything. Get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/11, 6:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Kentucky