Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Kentucky

I have a commercial cleaning Franchise. I have a former client who owes my company more than 6,000 dollars. What type of legal action can I take to remedy this situation? I am in Ky.

Asked on 9/22/09, 3:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

You can file a lawsuit in circuit court against them seeking a judgment for the amount owed.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 6:37 pm
Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

It may be a good idea to run your situation by the franchise company. They or their other franchise owners have undoubtedly run into this before and probably have some good ideas, form letters or referrals to franchise attorney, etc. that may help you. That's part of the benefit of belonging to a franchise network.

Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D. - Mr. Franchise

Franchise Attorney

Read more
Answered on 11/29/09, 4:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Kentucky