Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Kentucky

If you have served time on a charge can you be re arrested on the same charge?

Asked on 12/04/12, 1:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

Exact same charge, no, you can't be tried again for a crime of which you'd already been convicted. But there might be other charges arising from the same series of bad acts.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/12, 10:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Kentucky