Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

Police got involved in a domestic incident between my wife and I and she was arrested. I want to drop the charges. Is there anything I can do? We are from indianapolis and the charges were filed in Kentucky

Asked on 4/28/15, 7:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

I suggest you either retain an attorney to represent her or, at least, contact the county attorney where she was arrested and let them know you are not willing to cooperate with the prosecution of your wife. Oftentimes, if the witness (you) does not show up, then the county attorney will voluntarily dismiss the case.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best!

Read more
Answered on 4/28/15, 7:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky