Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

If my son pleads not guilty plea in a case will he have to get a lawyer or can he still have a public defender

Asked on 5/22/14, 3:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

If your son qualifies for a public defender then he is entitled to such services regardless of how he pleas.

I hope this has helped and I wish you all the best.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/14, 3:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky