Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

I recently received a message on Facebook messenger from a Indiana police officer and he told me he was going to cut my face off and wear it over his. He is the baby father of a girl I was dating but we broke up today. What can I do legally I'm in Kentucky

Asked on 9/30/20, 12:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

File a complaint with his superiors. File a criminal action in Kentucky as it could be a felony or in the county in Indiana in which he resides or is an officer.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/20, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky