Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Kentucky

Can i sue my principal if he hacked into my Myspace account and looked at my information. Then he said that he "didnt want to see me get kicked out". Then he made me change everything on my Myspace account. Because it doesnt agree with his laws of sexualtiy. Im Bisexual and my girlfriend was brought into the subject too. So can i sue him for anything?

Asked on 4/10/10, 6:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Dutkanych III Biesecker & Dutkanych

I believe that it is a violation of your first amendment rights. If you want to bring an action against the principal an/or school, you should contact an attorney directly. I can be reached at [email protected] if you would like to discuss your matter in more detail or set up a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/10, 6:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Kentucky