Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kentucky

Going through the process of legal separation. I have a truck that is in my name and that was acquired prior to marriage. If he takes my truck, can I report it stolen?

Asked on 3/15/14, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Melinda Murphy Murphy Law, PLLC

In what county in KY is your case pending?

Read more
Answered on 3/17/14, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kentucky