Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kentucky

got a ticket for no insurance in 2002 it was upaid what could they do to me know and what could i do to resolve this matter thought it had benn resolved but recently done a crimal background check and it showed up a bench warrant,(fugitive from justice).

Asked on 8/28/10, 10:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

You get a lawyer, negotiate with the county attorney, pay your fine and get the matter resolved.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/10, 10:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kentucky