Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

If your spouse is convicted for sex crimes against children and most likely getting a life sentence, is there a way to file for divorce for free?

Asked on 2/15/18, 6:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Not necessarily for free. Lawyers and court costs involve money. You can, however, get a divorce without delay if (s)he is convicted and sentenced to the penitentiary,

Read more
Answered on 2/15/18, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana