Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Louisiana

Is there any motion or paperwork I can file against someone falsely claiming indigence so they don't have to pay court cost. The particular individual lied to the judge claiming he has no money when in actuality he owns a photography business and I have proof of it.

Asked on 11/12/14, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

A motion to traverse the in forma pauperis application. The court will set a hearing on the issue and you can question the party under oath.

Read more
Answered on 11/14/14, 4:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Louisiana