Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

If I were attacked on someone's property by a resident and injured seriously enough to require surgery, am I entitled to compensation for medical bills, loss of wages and pain and suffering?

Asked on 9/23/14, 6:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

Generally, yes.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/14, 4:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana