Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

My husband was in an accident while using my neighbors work truck. My husband works for our neighbor 1-2 times a week.The work truck was totaled. The driver said that she did not see the work truck. During the accident my husband hit his head and was brought to the emergency room with a head injury. The emergency room doctor said that my husband had a concussion and that he should follow up with our doctor. Since the accident, my husband has complained of pain in his temple area and side pains. my question is what should our next step be.

Asked on 5/12/14, 2:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

You should hire a personal injury attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/14, 2:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana