Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

I spill at wal-mart in a stream of water that was leaking from one of the coolers. At first I wasnt hurting then a few days later it felt like everything was hurting. They offered me $500. I really dont think it is enough. Do you and what should I do

Asked on 7/24/13, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

Call a personal injury lawyer in your area and get a doctor to look at your injuries.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/13, 8:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana