Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

my wife walked into a plate glass window in a 4 star hotel injuring her nose, ribs and eyes. after 6 weeks still has pain. is there a legal recourse to this accident?

Asked on 6/19/16, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

Possibly. You should contact a personal injury lawyer in the area where the injury occurred to give them more facts. Every PI lawyer I know gives free initial consultations, so it won't cost you anything to talk about it.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/16, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana