Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

Can my child get the house of my ex husband who died 2 years ago even if she was adopted by my current husband?

Asked on 3/16/17, 10:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law


Read more
Answered on 3/17/17, 6:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana