Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

wife died leftme cd with me as pod beneficiary. no probate>>>

Asked on 2/15/17, 12:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Maguire James G. Maguire, Attorney At Law

Check with the bank that issued the CD. They will have forms to make the claim, and can tell you what supporting documents are needed.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/17, 12:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana