Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

father died 3years ago he had a valid will case still in probate how long does it take to resolve

Asked on 1/17/18, 10:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

It is the executor's job to wind up the estate as soon as possible. If the executor (or administrator) is not doing that, they can be removed. You can file a motion to remove them.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/18, 5:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana