Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

How do I expunge a minor traffic citation from casesearch, where I was found not guilty? The district court said I should call the MVA. MVA doesn't know where to send me.

Asked on 5/08/17, 2:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney

Information about expungement is available at

Read more
Answered on 5/08/17, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland