Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

I'm 16 in foster care in Maryland and I want to leave

Asked on 4/09/20, 2:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kathryn McDonough Kathryn McDonough

Feel free to call me to discuss your options. I may be able to assist you: 301-592-1295. I've told my assistant that there will be no charge for us to talk if you call in. My name is Kate and my office is in Silver Spring.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/20, 11:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland