Legal Question in Family Law in Massachusetts

I am currently going through a divorce where my husband has not been honest to the Court with his income. His monthly expenses are $6,000 per month. He reported to the Court that his income is $2,000 per month. He then told the Court that he was fired (He voluntarily resigned) and lost his job. The Court ordered him to pay $75 per week for 2 children. I have produced all requested documents whereas he has produced nothing. What are my rights? What can I do?

Asked on 10/24/17, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You or your attorney files a Motion to Compel production of the documents. I would also subpoena his personnel records from his employer including any discipline or resignation by him.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/17, 8:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Massachusetts