Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

my daughter is 7yr's old and is a citizen through her dad. he file a n600k for her certificate of citizenship. how long after will she get the certificate.they live in brooklyn new york.

Asked on 6/11/12, 12:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Namita Agarwal Agarwal Law Offices

To find out how long your local USCIS takes to make a decision on a N-600, go to the USCIS Web page “USCIS Processing Time Information," select the name of your local USCIS office from the “Field Office” drop-down menu, then click “Field Office Processing Dates.” Look for “N-600” in the box shown, and you’ll see a time estimate in months.

Hope this helps.

Agarwal Law Offices 978-905-9992

Read more
Answered on 7/09/12, 5:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts