Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

i am a DV2 visa holder and now live in the U.S. i want to know how can i inform USA government that I changed my address

Asked on 5/04/12, 8:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Namita Agarwal Agarwal Law Offices

You can change your address online through USCIS with form AR-11 Change of Address; see here:

Hope this helps.

Agarwal Law Offices

978 - 905 - 9992

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 2:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts