Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

I am a legal permanent resident of Massachusetts, moved here from Germany years ago. Will marrying my girlfriend make me a citizen or do I still have to take the citizenship test?

Asked on 5/09/12, 2:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mercy Sequeira Law Office of Mercy Sequeira

You will have to apply on your own. Marrying your girlfriend will not make you a citizen. If you need further information, please send me an email to

Read more
Answered on 5/09/12, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts