Legal Question in Immigration Law in Massachusetts

What's the fastest way to get my Chinese wife and step-daughter to the US?

Asked on 6/22/12, 8:09 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White

You will likey want to file an I-130 and the I-129(k) for them, both at the same time. If you would like further assistance please contact me.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/12, 9:10 am

I agree with the other attorney. I would just like to ask what is your status? Are you a citizen, green card holder or here on a visa. Whatever your status is, you should be able to get them. You should be working with an immigration attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/12, 10:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Massachusetts