Legal Question in International Law in Massachusetts

I'm an 18 year old Canadian living in Boston, MA on a F-1 student visa. Is it legal for me to gamble in online casinos?

Asked on 10/09/09, 12:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

No, if you are resident in the US and use a computer in a US location, you and the casino would be deemed to be violating US law.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/09, 1:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Massachusetts