Legal Question in Personal Injury in Massachusetts

Looking for a slip and fall personal injury lawyer. I renting a house for the first time in my life and will never rent again. Fell in a hole on their property and now I have a bulging disk sciatic nerve damage and I am in excruciating pain.

Asked on 4/07/17, 8:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should definitely talk to PI lawyer and explore the viability of your claim. Feel free to give me a call. Regards, John Stewart

Read more
Answered on 4/07/17, 10:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Massachusetts